Grandparents and Grandchildren
You don’t have to just sit around the house and play board games. Grandparents are enjoying all kinds of activities with their grandchildren. Grandchildren are demanding that grandparents do more with them because they enjoy doing things with their grandparents. Grandchildren have a new kind of relationship with their grandparents now. They no longer say granny I know you are tired, they now say come on let’s go play.This is included in your grandparents rights to have a good time.
I am going to share with you a list of activities you can enjoy with your grandchildren:
- Go for a bike ride: More parks now have bicycle trails so take advantage of them. If your grandchild isn’t big enough to ride alone you can buy a seat to add to your bicycle.
- Go to the beach: Going to the beach is always fun and can be a whole lot of fun with very little cost
- Hiking in the woods: Going for a hike can be a fun adventure. You can collect leaves, watch birds and butterflies
- Packing a lunch and going to the park: Have a nice lunch, play ball with the dog or read to your grandchildren
- Color in their favorite coloring book: Kids love to color and they love to have a partner to do it with
- Go to Disney World: This is a biggie as it would take some planning and money but you should do it at least once
- Go camping: What kid doesn’t like to go camping. Put up a tent, build a fire and roast hot dogs and marshmallows
- Go roller skating: Ten years ago I wouldn’t have suggested this but I feel better and am in better heath due to staying active. So be careful and give it a try
- Make play dough: this is a cool one. Do you remember making your own play dough?This will also give you and your grandchildren a wonderful time to talk
- Go to a movie: Let them pick and enjoy yourself
- Rent a movie and make popcorn: If you don’t want to go out you can rent their favorite movie, make popcorn and have a special night in
Staying healthy is very important for everyone and especially grandparents. Enjoying activities with your grandchildren can be enjoyable and good for your health.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jacquelyn_Dunn